Wednesday, May 15, 2013

ZBB BBQ

As my good friend, Janna, posted:
Excited for tomorrow night when I'll have on my "pair of jeans that fit just right" eatin' some "chicken fried" with a "cold beer in my hand" and "ass in the sand" "wishin' we were knee deep in the water somewhere" while "down in the islands"

The First Annual ZBB BBQ was a success! Many of us couldn't get tickets so we decided to hang out and enjoy a little bit of chicken fried!



And as Mr. ZBB sings:

It's funny how its the little things in life that means the most. Not where you live, or what you drive or the price tag on your clothes. There's no dollar sign on a peace of mind, this I've come to know. So if you agree with me, have a drink with me and raise your glasses for a toast!"

It's quite nice to have good friends around while enjoying the summer SPRING(okay so it was actually VERY chilly) night.

Obviously, this will happen again and was definitely high up on the Bucket List! And come Summer of 2014 it will most definitely be #1 on the Summer Bucket List! So whose ready to get you a little chicken fried?





No comments:

Post a Comment