Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Rock Skipping

I'm pretty sure that there is a point in every child's life where the time comes for them to learn: ROCK SKIPPING.

Growing up we would go camping a lot and my dad would take us down to the river or the lake and teach us the in's and out's of rock skipping. I got pretty good there for awhile. 6 skips was my top number. I'm sure my brother's was more in the range of...1!! HA! (I bet he doesn't read this post! ;-) )

Anyways, we did a family bike ride one evening after dinner to the river nearby. We dumped the bikes and headed towards the banks in search of the best skipping stone.

Bucket List #219 checked off: Rock Skipping.



2 comments:

  1. 1? you think I only got 1? HA! I can still skip rocks more times than you can count. But then, you count things like 1, 2, lots, many...

    ReplyDelete