Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Photo Contest

My sister-in-law is encouraging me to enter into a photo contest with a few of my photographs that I have taken. I sorted through a few and some were even suggested for me to enter.


I submitted this photograph of my two boys taken in the Spring of 2010, right before I left to go witness my brother marry his Bride in the Czech Republic. I carried this photo with me to help me keep from becoming homesick! I even turned it into a canvas print and it is one of those photos that will probably NEVER leave my wall. *Sigh* They were so sweet and innocent then...



I also entered this photo into the Best Family Photo category. I took this family's photo last fall when the leaves were changing at their peak. They wore the perfect colors to really bring out the gold in the aspens!




No comments:

Post a Comment