Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Throw a Surprise Party!

Bucket List #...Well never again will it be on the bucket list!

Mom turned 60 this year. Yep! I said it! 60! She looks absolutely freaking amazing! So instead of flying to Mexico to surprise her, which I totally thought was NOT an outrageous idea, we threw her a surprise birthday party with friends and family from all over the world...quite literally!

Long-time soccer friends from Germany visited. Numerous "on the block" neighbor friends came. Her sister and brother-in-law from Kansas journeyed. My dad's cousin and her husband ventured out from Missouri. My brother and his son (sans his lovely wife...SNIFF!) traveled from Prague, and countless people from my mother's work helped to join in on the surprise!



Then of course, there was the Photo Booth


But a night would not be complete with out a little Tina...

2 comments:

  1. The Olin Mills portrait pose will now be included as one of my top ten favorites

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a must to be on our Wall of Fame!

    ReplyDelete