Saturday, June 30, 2012

Bucket List's

It seems that with every season of life, comes a Bucket List. When we were in High School, there was definitely a bucket list; even if it was not labeled that. In College...oh yeah...there was one. Getting married...DID THAT! Have a baby? Oh my goodness...that Bucket List was forever long, and I guarantee, NONE HAVE COME TO FRUITION the way I would have planned. Now, that we are in the midst of raising our family, we have done many wonderful things, only I found that there was really no way of sharing them. Making photo albums of these would be awesome...but we are on a tight budget, and making and buying a photo album, in our eyes at this moment, would be a waste of money. Blogging...is Free.

So alas, ANOTHER blog has been born. To tie up the air waves of the web. But I don't care...cause Life is a Bucket...overflowing with things to do. So here we go.

And before we get to it...What's on your family's bucket list?

2 comments:

  1. I have been planning to actually write a 'Summer Bucket List' to start with so I won't be surprised how many things we DIDN'T do at the end of summer. And I have a huge project for 'family communication centre' going on trial run, and I need to make a wedding album (2 years on), and I need to organize my videos better and put the best off on DVDs and besides making lots of new lists I really, really, really need to start following the list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only following a list was easy!!!

    ReplyDelete